The museum staff has wide experience with guided tours and workshops for all ages and is happy to offer suggestions and expertise. It is entirely up to the teacher or pedagogue whether a guided tour, a workshop session, or a combination of both is best suited for the individual group. When contacting the museum about an appointment, we will discuss time, content, and education level of the visit.
The museum's dialogue-based guided tours take their starting point in observations by you, the visitors, but they also offer mini-talks about CoBrA and the museum's artists. We recommend a combination of guided tour and workshop.
For information or booking, please contact the museum's Head of Education, Helle Forbech Hvergel, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone tlf +45 96 28 86 50.
• Workshops are adapted to visitor needs and to the current exhibitions.
• Please place bookings at least 14 days ahead of your visit.
• We recommend that groups of more than 25 children be split into smaller groups.
Schools and daycare institutions within the Herning municipality are offered free guided tours and workshops when visiting the museum.
For all other visitors, the prices listed below apply:
Guided tour prices:
• One hour guided tour: DKK 500,-
• Half hour guided tour: DKK 300,-
• One hour guided tour, weekends: DKK 750,-
• Half hour guided tour, weekends: DKK 550,-
• One hour workshop: DKK 500,-
• Half hour workshop: DKK 300,-
• One hour workshop, weekends: DKK 750,-
• Half hour workshop: DKK 550,-